Turns out this blog thing is a little harder than I thought! Evidently, as it has taken me 6 months to get this posted! I started to type I will try harder, but with life being so busy, I am not going to put that in writing. :)
We are having so much fun this summer! Between Logan and Jack, we are laughing constantly. Don't get me wrong, we are very tired too, but worth it all.
Jack is a very very busy boy! Linda thinks he is following in his Auntie Ali's footsteps as Ali was an extremely active baby (taking apart cribs busy!). When I first heard those stories I have to admit I thought maybe Linda was stretching the truth, but now that I see Jack, I know she wasn't! Give Jack time and he will take apart a crib or literally climb a wall. The boy never stops! He amazes Jacob and I every day as he crosses lines Logan never did. One day I turned my head for about 30 seconds and when I turned back he was sitting 'in' the fireplace! Yes, we are finally going to buy a screen for it, but then we will worry about him ripping it off. :) We also bought a cage (bad name) for him so that we can keep him contained if we need to leave the room for a short bit. He loves trying to get into the garbage can. He will climb up on it when you aren't looking but when you notice he quickly takes off. He thinks it is a game and laughs when you start to chase after him. Goodness!
Logan has gotten very good at escaping from Jack's fast hands. He absolutely loves her curly hair and tries to grab handfuls. Jack adores Logan, and she him (well when he isn't trying to rip her hair out!). She can get him laughing so hard just by talking to him. So very sweet! Logan also keeps us amazed as she is getting so witty and smart. Daddy is working on teaching her the states and capitals. So far she knows Texas, Nebraska, Kansas, Florida, and Iowa. She is a sweet little girl and rarely gives us any problems. We do have a naughty chair though, and we are impressed at the power it has over her - but I am sure that won't last long! We are working diligently at getting her potty trained. Our new technique is using M&M Candy to entice her to go. Lately she has figured it out and says "I want candy" and runs to the bathroom. :) Whatever works!!
Instead of posting the pictures here I am going to send you to shutterfly to view them. (Easier!) You will see pictures from Easter, playing around the house, swimming, trip to the zoo, and Lu's (Logan) first hair cut. Enjoy! See - http://loganandjack.shutterfly.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment